Tuesday, September 6, 2016

It Got Real

I did some unexpected travel this week and couldn't take my meals! I made ok choices but not always the best my weigh in this week showed it too... up 4lbs. Yep that sucks.

Here is what I learned. Even salads have crap in them... Everything has too much salt I've been back on the meal plan for 4 days and I still taste the salt! bah! I learned that my body doesn't need salty crap and it doesn't LIKE salty crap.

But this is real life and I struggled this week and didn't do the things by body is used to. Now it's on me to shake off the bad week learn what I can, and get myself back on track. 

This is another example about healthy lifestyle changes I'm choosing to make better choices NOW, not next Monday or next week (which turns into next month... Then next year). I choose now. So I was back in the gym Saturday and today. 

Failure is a time to learn something about yourself... Not a time to feel sorry for yourself! But the proof is in the pudding so check back next week to see if this is just talk . It's not I promise! Let's go! I can, I will, I AM!


No comments:

Post a Comment