Monday, September 26, 2016

I'm Not a Celebrity... But I May Be a Role Model

Much to my chagrin, our video shoots have now been turned into TV commercials... AND people are starting to notice and recognize me [Sigh]. So much for anonymity. I got a few emails and texts asking for my autograph (from very well meaning friends), and asking how I'm dealing with my new "celebrity" status... Well... A celebrity I am not. But... I am a role model... for my kids, and if someone else can get something postie then that's OK with me.

I've lost 50 lbs... that's hard to believe. I've lost the equivalent of my 5 year old. That's crazy. But I still have progress to make... 10 weeks to go... time to refocus on what's important... my health, family & friends... celebrity or not... here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment