Friday, August 5, 2016

Who Knew?

This week was a tough one. We had an ice cream truck come to work. I made it all day and then I broke down and had an ice cream sandwich. 300 calories of sandwichy goodness.

We also had a team lunch at a burger only joint in which I could not bring my meals! I had a burger and 6 fries and I was done!

What shocked me the most was my body's reaction to this new "old" onslaught of sugar and red meat. I'll spare you the details, but there is a reason it's supposed to be a rare occurrence.

The best thing is that now my mindset has shifted. Instead of feeling frustrated or depressed that I over ate something, I started fresh today. My mind is right and I'm not beating myself up (which pushed me back to eating more crap!).

Deep thoughts with Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment