Thursday, August 11, 2016

l Learned the Hard Way

Yep! I did... Today I went to a conference for work. I wasn't able to warm up my meal so I ate the meal that came with the seminar. Now I felt I made pretty good choices more green on my plate than anything and a small piece of pot roast. Well that piece was too big. It just goes to show that my body doesn't really need salty food red meat! felt totally off the rest of the day. Then I realized... This is how I felt ALL the time! Every now and again in this 9 week (so far) journey I have an aha moment and today was one of them. Feeling crappy all the time should NOT be the norm! 

30lbs down and no signs of stopping even with a pit roast mistake

I can I will I AM and I won't let a small misstep derail my goal! Take that pot roast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment