Thursday, June 23, 2016

Honey where are my Pants?




The video launched yesterday (seeing yourself on the internet is weird) but I'm pumped to share our journey and if I can help someone out along the way that's awesome. Am I a reality TV star now, aren’t reality TV shows really scripted? Our video wasn’t scripted we answered the questions we were asked and that’s it! Also If I have to ask if I'm a reality star I'm probably not :)

Angela does a good job of saying something thought provoking and smart on her blog. I’m not sure I’m built that way. But to quote Rocky…

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows, it's a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, nobody is gonna hit as hard as life! But it ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin' forward, how much you can take...and keep movin' forward.” – Rocky Balboa

Ok for those of you who are rolling your eyes right now. I get it. Life is way more important than weight loss. There are people that are going through way tougher fights than we are. I agree with that and respect the hell out of those people. But, this is our fight and we stand together no matter what. “That’s how winning is done”

Thank you for all of the words of encouragement, we’ll keep rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment