Thursday, July 14, 2016

Boom 25.2 Pounds

OK so it's probably really just 25 pounds lost to date, but I have to fuel some of those competitive juices with Angela :) Bring it on House!

I"m really starting to notice an change in energy now. Probably because I've lost some significant weight. I think we don't always stop and smell the success at times, so this is me celebrating (yay). OK now back at it.

Now that we've been through the meal plan once I'm starting to remember some of my favorites. This is a shameless plug for Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating, but these are really good! Asian Stir Fry is awesome!




Oh and WTH is Pokemon Go, and why do I see kids walking through the street randomly? If they walk on my lawn. I may freak out.(Yes, I think I will be as awesome as Clint Eastwood when I'm old).


No comments:

Post a Comment